Follow These 7 Simple Steps
iBookFreight: How It Works in 7 Steps
iBookFreight brings, for the first time in history, true efficiencies to the way shippers of bulk freight shop, purchase and observe the movement of their goods across the US Inland Waterway System.
1. CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Fast, Confidential, Secure & Private
2. CREATE A REQUEST on your next bulk freight movement and set an expiration date.
Barge, Transload, Truck
3. PRIVATE AND SECURE BIDS iBookFreight electronically solicits private and secure bids from its provider network on your behalf. (no need to make phone calls, emails etc.)
Only route specifications are shared with providers, not your identity.
4. ROUTE AND PRICING OPTIONS iBookFreight collects and assembles bid responses and presents route options and pricing options to the Shipper.
Typically shippers get a wide range of options and prices
5. SELECT THE BEST Select the service options and prices that work the best for your needs.
No obligation to buy
6. CONTRACT Once you select one or more services, iBookFreight executes the contracts on your behalf.
You only have to pay and communicate with iBookFreight – even if you are using multiple logistics providers.
7. UNPRECEDENTED VISIBILITY Once your iBookFrieght project has started, you get unprecedented visibility into the operational status of your bulk freight movement.
Real time mapping of the location of your freight.